Billboard For Rent
LOCATION: HWY 301 just off Interstate I-26
(301 towards Orangeburg = available )
(301 towards I-26 = available )
RATE: $250/month (with lights)
The sign is located between Orangeburg and I-26 on US 301, 1 mile off of interstate I-26 going towards Orangeburg. The sign is located adjacent to a huge grass field and the view is unrestricted in both directions. The base of the sign itself is located 15 feet above ground level. Size is 12' by 24' (288 sq. feet). US 301 is a 4 lane highway with a traffic flow of ____13,900 vehicles/day (2008 stats)____. Dusk to dawn lighting keeps your advertisement working for you 24 hours a day - 7 Days a week.
Outdoor Advertising - Why is it so great?
• People spend more time in their vehicle than they do to read the paper and watch the news.
• Outdoor advertising has a lower cost per thousand than any other type of advertising. Outdoor ads cost 80% less than television commercials, 60% less than newspaper ads, and 50% less than radio ads.
• Ads on billboards are free to consumers, you do not have to buy a magazine, cable television, or a newspaper to see your advertisement.
• Outdoor advertising does not interrupt consumers in any way. There's no obnoxious sound, smell or other type of negative attention grabber. Billboards are noticed because of their messages, bright bold colors and creative graphics.
• Three fourths of Americans rely on billboards to find places while they are traveling.
• Billboards allow you to reach more people faster and easier than any other type of media.
• Outdoor advertising has a larger audience than any other type of advertising. People are driving further and further every day.
• A billboard with a good location (on an Interstate or major highway) can have more viewers than the super bowl!
• Outdoor advertising is the only type of media that has constant exposure. No other type of advertising allows your message to be displayed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Repetition is extremely helpful when you are trying to increase your product awareness, or when you simply want to get your message across to millions of people. This task can easily be accomplished with billboard campaigns.
• Billboards help increase your products awareness, and knowledge which also increases your sales and profits.
• Outdoor advertising makes it extremely easy to target, or not to target, a specific market.
• Outdoor advertising sends us subliminal messages. Billboards are usually the final message we see right before we purchase an item. So why not direct us to your product?
• OAAA did a study in 1999 that says people glance at 70% of the billboards they pass. Of these billboards, 63% are actually read.
• Trivision signs catch the attention of 95% of the people that pass them. 87% of these people will read the moving sign!
• Billboards have been rated higher than any other type of advertising for their ability to communicate ideas at the lowest possible prices.
• Small businesses benefit the most from billboard advertising.